What is the warranty?
- All of our products come with a comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty. For details, see our warranty page.
How can I purchase an Extended Warranty for my Fujita product?
- Yes, as the manufacturer, we have several options available. Extended Warranties are available for brand new chair purchased within the last 90 days. Floor model and refurbished chairs, and all small products do not have an extended warranty option available. To purchase an extended warranty please call us at 866-439-2480 between 8:30AM and 5:00PM PDT Monday through Friday to speak with a Customer Service Representative who will get this process started for you.
- If you are unhappy with the product you purchased directly from Fujita Massage Chair for any reason, you can request a Return Authorization within 30 days of the receipt of merchandise for a refund. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee; we do not credit the original shipping cost, nor the return shipping cost. Return Authorizations are valid for 15 days from issuance. All returned merchandise must be in original factory condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled-out) and all accessories. We will issue a credit to your credit card for authorized returns upon receiving and inspecting the returned product. Please allow eight weeks for your account to be credited. Returning a product without the proper Return Authorization will delay the processing of your credit.
How do I return a product?
Please follow these three simple steps to return a product:
Call us at 866-439-2480 or email us with the information outlined below to obtain a return authorization number.
You must provide us with the following information:
• Order Number
• Date of Order
• Ship-To Name and address
• Bill-To Name and address (if different from the ship-to address)
• Model Number
• Quantity being returned
• Reason for returning the product
• Whether or not you have the original shipping packaging
If you have lost your record of the Order Number, call or e-mail us and we will research it for you. A customer service representative will issue a Return Authorization Number and will give you further instructions. You will receive this information via e-mail if your request was by e-mail or by phone if you contacted us by phone.
Please keep the original packaging and accessories to return with the item.
When you receive the Return Authorization Number:
• Write the Return Authorization Number on the return label included with your original package.
• Attach the return label to the outside of the shipping box.
• If you do not have the return label, please write the Return Authorization Number in big, bold letters on the outside of the package.
• Make sure you put everything in the original carton with all of the accessories, manuals, warranty cards and packing material.
• Please make sure you put it in the original shipping box with adequate protection from shipping damage.
• Ship returns to the address listed on the return label. DO NOT RETURN ITEMS TO THE ADDRESS ON THE ORIGINAL LABEL.
As soon as we confirm receipt and inspect the product with all of the accessories, we will issue a credit to your credit card for the price of the merchandise, less the applicable restocking fee and shipping charges. Please allow eight weeks for the credit to appear on your account.
Please note: We can only refund shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
How do I handle a service issue?
- We can handle requests directly at 866-439-2480, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM PDT Monday through Friday, or click here to send us an email. We can assist you with
troubleshooting or help you with the functions of your Fujita product.
What kind of maintenance do I need to do to the chair?
- Like any fine piece of furniture in your home, only occasional cleaning is required. Our products are self-contained and maintenance free.
How do I clean my chair?
- You can vacuum any loose dirt or dust, then gently wipe with a water dampened sponge or cloth rag. For heavier soiling or stains, any high quality fabric cleaner is recommended. Test an
inconspicuous area of the chair first, and follow the cleaner’s recommendations and instructions.
How long has the company been in business?
- Our company has been in business for 45 years. As the market leader, we are committed to providing the best in product and technology innovation.
Is there any setup for the chair?
- Most of our chairs require very little set-up and the set-up that is needed is not complicated and easily done in a matter of minutes.
Can anyone use massage chairs?
- Children under 16 should not use massage chairs, because their spines are still forming. Pregnant women should not use massage chairs. Anyone who has had back problems or back surgery should check with their physician before using a massage chair. The massage chair is specified to hold up to 285 pounds. Applying any weight greater than this may put undue stress on the massage mechanism, which could cause damage the chair, or lead to premature wear and tear. Damage from excessive weight is not covered by the product warranty
How do become a dealer?
- Please contact us at 866-439-2480 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM PDT Monday through Friday for assistance with this inquiry
Where is the model and serial number located on my chair?
- This varies by model. For our massage chairs, these numbers are located near where the power cord comes out of the chair and are printed on a black and silver sticker.